Learn what is expected when you come to our gym!
Class Registration Policies:
Monthly Continuous Class Enrollment Overview: From Fall Session 1 through Spring Session 4 class payments are made monthly so you don’t have to worry about losing your spot in class! As long as you don’t withdraw and your fees are up to date, you are guaranteed a space in your chosen class throughout the course of the year! (If you withdraw you run the risk of the space being taken when you return). Monthly tuition is based on our four week sessions which run year round (schedule will vary in Summer Sessions).
New students: You can join a class at any time as a new customer and we will prorate your tuition as long as space is available
Getting started: Initial payment for class is due at the time of enrollment in order for you to secure your space in class and for us to keep a more accurate count of how many students are enrolled for each class without overbooking classes. After initial enrollment, payment is due on the 15th of each month for the following session.
Changing your schedule: You do not need to re-enroll each month if you are keeping your schedule the same because you will automatically be re-enrolled. If you would like to change your schedule (space & skill requirement permitting) you can do so by your online customer portal or by contacting us by the 10th of the month.
Gym cancelled classes: In the event the gym is closed due competition, illness, holidays, or reasons which are in our control no tuition is reduced and we will give makeups where we can fit.
Inclement Weather: In the event the gym is closed due to inclement weather, you will be notified of the closing and no makeup is guaranteed as we cannot control the weather. We will do our best to provide one if we can fit it into the schedule!
Absences & Makeups: In order to keep our overall class cost low tuition is not prorated for absences. Your tuition is paid in order to hold your space; regardless of your attendance. We allow one makeup class per four week session; the makeup must occur within the same four week session the absence occurred. Makeups are allowed when the requested class size permits.
- Withdrawing from Class: You can withdraw from class at any time and are always welcomed back! Just email us by the 10th of the month! When you decide you would like to come back, we will help you find a class that is open and you may begin whenever you would like. We encourage students to stay enrolled consecutively to encourage learning and continual progress but if you need to stop for any reason we will of course welcome you back with open arms! UNLESS WE RECEIVE PROPER NOTICE, YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE NEXT MONTH’S BILLING TUITION
– Card on file: Each family is required to have a credit/debit card on file for payment but may choose to pay by e-check
–When payments are due: After your first initial payment at the time of registration, payment is then due on the 15th of the month for the following month/session (session start & end dates are always listed on the class calendar but in general they begin between the 24th – 4th of a given month depending on how the calendar falls) (Ex. September 15th is payment for the following session which runs September 28 – October 25; October 15th payment is for the following session which begins October 26th – November 22nd) This means that the month you register in will possibly have two charges, a charge for the current month and on the 15th a charge for the next month. The 15th of each month is generally the halfway mark of the session so this gives us adequate time to know who will be enrolled in which classes for the following session.
- If your payment is not received by the 15th in the form of cash or check and you have not withdrawn from class, the credit/ debit card that is on file will be automatically charged for the next session’s tuition. This ensures that your child’s spot in class is secured.
- If your payment doesn’t go through for any reason you will be charged a $15.00 decline fee. If delinquent tuition is not paid before the start of the session, your child(ren) will be tagged inactive by the computer, will be un-enrolled, and children on the waiting list will be called.
- If we receive one bounced check all future tuition must be paid either by cash or credit/debit card.
- New card information must be updated manually by yourself or by notifying us by the 10th of the month
Credits/Refunds: All sales are final! We do not offer refunds or credits for any reason. We do not offer credits for missed classes; you tuition is paid to hold your space, regardless of your attendance.
Family discount: We offer discounts for taking multiple classes per week & also for having multiple children enrolled! We offer a 5% discount off the total cost of your family’s tuition per additional family member. *Private lessons have a separate discount plan*
Accepted Payment Types: Visa, Mastercard, Discover, cash & check
Minimum class size: In order for a class to run there must be at least 4 children enrolled. In the event that a class does not fill we will work with you to find an alternative appropriate selection.
Being discharged from our program: Clients will be asked to leave the program without a refund if they demonstrate any rude, inappropriate, or profane behavior towards any coach, client, member, or facilities used by Kratos Fitness & Acrobatics
Private Lesson Policies:
–Space available seven days a week (first come-first serve basis)
–When doing a semi private, all participants must agree and sign up for the same package
–Must pay in full upon booking
–Seceding monthly sessions– The next month of lessons must be scheduled and paid in full for by the last lesson in order to secure an identical schedule
–Arrival– Clients should arrive 15 minutes before session is scheduled to begin to have time to prepare themselves for class and to ensure they start their class on time
-Late arrival– Must call in advance to give knowledge of late arrival – *time will not be made up and money will not be refunded for the time lost*
–Cancellation– Must call to cancel at least 3 hours before the time the private lesson was scheduled to begin or else a $10 fee will be added on to the next private.
–ANY “NO-SHOWS” (clients who don’t show up for a scheduled class without calling or call less than 3 hours before their scheduled class) WILL NOT BE PERMITTED TO CONTINUE ANY CLASSES AND WILL NOT BE REFUNDED
- All clients must sign a compliance waiver and health questionnaire before entering their very first class. All clients must notify the gym of any and all allergies, medical/health conditions, injuries, or illnesses they may currently have or have previously had. Clients with severe medical conditions must provide Kratos Fitness & Acrobatics LLC with a set of instructions provided by their physician if an emergency occurs. Clients with severe medical conditions must bring whatever emergency medication (inhaler, epi-pen etc.) they may need to every single class.
- All clients should wear CLEAN fitness style clothing (stretchy, tight fitting & easy to move in)
- No jeans or any other form of casual, everyday clothing, or provocative clothing is permitted
- Both men and women are welcome to wear any fitness clothing they are comfortable in; as long as the chest, midriff, and buttocks are fully covered (ex: full coverage shorts & a full coverage tank top are great for any client!)
- Women are suggested to wear a supportive sports bra while working out
- All clients must have clean, bare feet or bring a clean pair of sneakers to workout/practice in to maintain a clean, safe environment
- No jewelry; jewelry can be lost, damaged, or injure the client while he/she is exercising
- Women must pull back hair with an elastic to ensure safety
- If you are waiting in the lobby please speak quietly to not disturb the athletes and others around you
- DO NOT enter the gym unless you are participating in a lesson which is occurring
- If you are waiting for your class to begin please do not enter the gym until a coach instructs you to do so
- All clients must be respectful of all equipment; anyone who treats equipment carelessly or purposely damages any equipment (weights, blocks, mats etc.) will be asked to leave the program without a refund and will be charged for the damages they are responsible for
- Clients will be asked to leave the program without a refund if they demonstrate any rude, inappropriate, or profane behavior towards any coach, client, member, or facilities used by Kratos Fitness & Acrobatics
-YOU MUST COME INSIDE TO PICK YOUR ATHLETE UP! WE WILL NOT SEND THEM OUT TO MEET YOU
–NO PICTURES OR VIDEO RECORDING MAY BE TAKEN WITHOUT PRIOR PERMISSION FROM THE MANAGER